Rates INCLUDE All of the following:
- CABIN ACCOMMODATIONS of Choice
- DELUXE DRINKS PACKAGE* Unlimited Premium drinks including Hennessy, Patron +60 premium brands, frozen cocktails, beer, wine by the glass, fountain soda, souvenir cup, premium coffees & teas, fresh-squeezed juices & bottled water ($210 value)(*If you don't drink alcohol, please ask about the refreshment package)
- 2022 SUPERBOWL PARTY
- ALL PARTIES, EVENTS & SHOWS (Theme Parties Include: TBA)
- DAY PRIVATE G&S EVENTS Onboard The Ship Including COMEDY SHOWS | LINE DANCING | KARAOKE | GAME SHOWS | SEMINARS @ SEA
- ALL MEALS at select restaurants including coffee, ice tea, lemonade & juice Complimentary options include the main dining room, Windjammer (breakfast, lunch & dinner buffet), Cafe Promenade open 24 hours per day, El Loco Fresh (breakfast & dinner) & room service ($7.95 order fee, but you can order as much food as you'd like from the room service menu)
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT TAXES & FEES
- PRE-PAID TIPS For Dining Room & Cabin Staff
Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise. If this does occur your rate will automatically be adjusted even if the cruise has been paid in full.
A passport is not required but is recommended. You can board with your Vital Statistics issued birth certificate and your valid driver's license. Please make sure both your birth certificate and your license match your name. Keep in mind, you cannot fly without a passport, the ship will be your only means of transportation. Please advise if more info is needed.
If you have any medical, physical, special needs, or are pregnant please contact me before making your reservation.
All G&S EVENTS & PARTIES ARE PRIVATE
You must book thru this website to be included in the Grown & Sexy onboard events!
Please note that events, entertainment, and performers are subject to change without notice. Itinerary may change as conditions warrant.
|09/15/2021||Final Payment||BAL DUE|