- Welcome cocktail party
- Family scavenger hunt
- Nassau Beach Bash: Games, Contests & more!
- Cabin Accommodations of Choice
- All Meals at select restaurants including coffee, ice tea, lemonade & juice. Complimentary options include the main dining room, Guy's Burger Joint, Blue Iguana Cantina, The Carnival Deli, Seaday Brunch & Lido Marketplace buffet.
- Port Charges
- Government taxes & fees
The CARNIVAL CONQUEST is a 2,974-passenger vessel; the first in a series of mega "Fun Ships." The ship offers an array of formal and casual dining options, everything from a romantic reservation-only supper club to a pair of two-level main dining rooms, a patisserie and an expansive two-deck-high pool side restaurant with a 24-hour pizzeria, a New York-style deli and Asian and American specialty venues. At more than three football fields in length, CARNIVAL CONQUEST is jam packed with entertainment. Her 952-foot length houses 22 lounges, nightspots and bars, everything from pulsating dance clubs and three-deck-high, 1,500-seat theaters showcasing lavish Las Vegas-style revenues to piano bars, jazz clubs, sports bars, wine and caviar bars and a host of live music venues.
- 4 Swimming Pools, 1 with a 214-foot long water slide
- 15,000-square-foot Health & Fitness Facility
- Internet Cafe
- "Boulevard" of Shops & Boutiques
- "Action Alley" - a recreation center housing a video arcade
- Teen Coffee Bar & Dance Club
- 3,300-square-foot Children's Play area
- Multi-Media Conference Center
- Expansive Sports Deck - with basketball & volleyball courts
- Jogging Track
- Card Room
- Game Room
Government Taxes and Fees are subject to change. Carnival reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests at up to $9 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel. If this occurs your rate will automatically be adjusted.
A passport is not required but is recommended. You can board with your Vital Statistics issued birth certificate and your driver's license. Keep in mind, you can not fly without a passport, the ship will be your only means of transportation. Please advise if more info is needed.
If you have any medical, physical, special needs or are pregnant please contact me before making your reservation.
Cabins are subject to availability. Rates are subject to change until you lock in your reservation with a deposit!
Each passenger must create their own reservation profile!!!
Please note that the staterooms shown are examples only. Actual cabin decor, details and layout may vary by stateroom category and type.
|01/29/2020||Deposit Due Today||$75.00|
|04/10/2020||Final Payment||BAL DUE|