- G&S Hosts & DJ's
- 4 Nights First-Class Accommodations: First 2 Nights in Bogota at the Hotel El Dorado & the last 2 nights at the Hotel Caribe by Faranda, Cartagena (pre & post nights available)
- 6 Meals: Breakfast daily, 1 lunch & 1 dinner with a welcome cocktail
- Intra-country flight from Bogota to Cartagena
- "Sneaker Stroll" Bogota City Tour: Walking tour of the Colonial district of La Candelaria, one of Bogota's oldest neighborhoods. Visit the Botero Museum & Gold Museums. Walk through the lively Zona Rosa district in Bogota with its exciting nightlife
- "Shirts of Love" Cartagena City Tour: Admire the rich architecture of magical Cartagena, known as the queen of the Caribbean Coast
- XSCAPE Party Bus: We're checking out the Cartagena nightlife. Raise a glass of white rum (included,) Rockin' to local music and pop up at a nightclub (admission included.) An onboard bottle service is there to make sure your cup doesn't go dry!
- Private Beach Club Party: We will hop on speed boats and ride to the beautiful Rosario Islands to our private beach club. G&S DJ's spin an exclusive VIP party with a welcome cocktail, cabana beds, and complimentary lunch. Typical lunch menu includes paella, seafood pasta, fish, chicken and vegetable dishes.
- English speaking tour manager & local guides
Click HERE To Book Now
$989 pp Early Booking Deal*
*Limited Time Offer For Reservations Made by October 15th
Price will then increase to $1,299 pp
A Passport is REQUIRED to enter Colombia for U.S. Citizens.
Trip is currently open to fully vaccinated passengers only
What's Not Included:
International flight from the U.S. into Bogota & out of Cartagena
Optional tips for tour guide
$20 Colombian Pesos (approx $1 USD) to be paid at port for transfer to Rosaria Island
Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)
|01/22/2022||Deposit Due Today||$300.00|
|05/31/2022||Final Payment||BAL DUE|