About This Trip
Introducing Grown & Sexy XSCAPES. Intimate group travel around the world with exclusive VIP experiences.
Join us as we touchdown in COLOMBIA. Our custom-crafted itinerary gives you a taste of Two (2) Epic Cities. First, we explore Bogota, the capital and largest city in Colombia where the past & present come together. Then we fly to Cartagena, the sexy coastal city known for its energy, street art & colonial architecture. We will party, enjoy great cuisine and learn about the history of the region.
GROWN & SEXY HIGHLIGHTS OF COLOMBIA
Labor Day Weekend 2022
Limited to 40 Guests
- G&S Hosts & DJ's
- 4 Nights First-Class Accommodations: First 2 Nights in Bogota at the Hotel El Dorado & the last 2 nights at the Hotel Caribe by Faranda, Cartagena
- 6 Meals: Breakfast daily, 1 lunch & 1 dinner with a welcome cocktail
- Intra-country flight from Bogota to Cartagena
- "Sneaker Stroll" Bogota City Tour: Walking tour of the Colonial district of La Candelaria, one of Bogota's oldest neighborhoods. Visit the Botero Museum & Gold Museums. Walk through the lively Zona Rosa district in Bogota with its exciting nightlife
- "Shirts of Love" Cartagena City Tour: Admire the rich architecture of magical Cartagena, known as the queen of the Caribbean Coast
- XSCAPE Party Bus: We're checking out the Cartagena nightlife. Raise a glass of white rum (included,) Rockin' to local music and pop up at a nightclub (admission included.) An onboard bottle service is there to make sure your cup doesn't go dry!
- Private Beach Club Party: We will hop on speed boats and ride to the beautiful Rosario Islands to our private beach club. G&S DJ's spin an exclusive VIP party with a welcome cocktail, cabana beds, and complimentary lunch. Typical lunch menu includes paella, seafood pasta, fish, chicken and vegetable dishes.
- English speaking tour manager & local guides
Full Payment Due At Time Of Booking
Travel Now, Pay Later
We've partnered with Uplift to make your dream vacation a reality with easy monthly payment options. Uplift makes your trip more accessible, affordable, and rewarding by giving you the freedom to travel now and pay later.
A Passport is REQUIRED for U.S. Citizens
Proof of COVID-19 vaccine is needed