Welcome to THE WARWICK Paradise Island Bahamas an All-Inclusive Resort, an ideal getaway where they live up to the island's namesake, pursuing perfection in all aspects of luxury and hospitality. An adult-only, 16+ all-inclusive resort, stress will slip away upon checking in, leaving you to do nothing else but enjoy. Resting on the south shore of the island, take a dip in the resort’s private harbour or bathe in the warm rays of the Bahamian sun lounging on our white sandy beach.
- JUNKANOO BEACH PARTY
- ARAWAK BAR HOPPING
- TICKETS TO JUNKANOO PARADE
- DELUXE ACCOMMODATIONS: Casually elegant guest rooms with rich mahogany furnishings, modern glass & marble bathrooms, satellite TV, and lush garden or ocean views.
- ALL MEALS & SNACKS: All your meals in a variety of settings. Restaurants include Italian, Asian fusion, Continental, local cuisine, a la carte, buffet & outdoor beach grill.
- UNLIMITED DRINKS & COCKTAILS: All you can drink. All the time. Including wine, cocktails, beer, soft drinks, juices, and more served from free-flowing bars all around.
- LAND & WATER ACTIVITIES: A seemingly endless list of things to do on land & sea. Tennis, pool volleyball, rock-climbing wall. Live nightly entertainment & more!
- GUEST CONCIERGE SERVICE: Assistance with off-site tours and excursions. Spa reservations, airline reservations, transportation assistance, and more.
- THE ISLAND'S BEST BEACH: You have direct access to one of the longest stretches of Nassau's best beach - the powder-white sands of Cable Beach.
- Plus Complimentary WiFi
- Roundtrip Transfers
- Absolutely no tipping allowed
- Coffee / Tea Makers are available on request (no charge)
- Refrigerators are available on request (extra charge)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Round-trip air transportation
Into & from Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS Nassau)
- Travel insurance/vacation protection (strongly recommended)
2 different policies to choose from depending on your needs
- Mandatory Resort fee of $20 per person per night will be collected at check-in